Job title: Software Development Engineer – II A
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Development Engineer – II A
Job Description Summary
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team – Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is a payment service provider. We offer merchants around the world an omni-channel payment gateway with integrated services (e.g. fraud risk management, alternative payment methods, currency conversion) while reducing their exposure to pain (chargebacks, PCI-DSS compliance etc).
Are you a leader, influencer and innovator?
Do you want to be part of an agile software development, collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
1) Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment initiative
2) Develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
3) Code development, code peer review and day-to-day support duties
5) Excellent communication conveying application, coding and any other issues effectively
All About You
1) Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
2) Software development and design experience of medium complexity applications
3) Experience in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Messaging, front end technologies CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
4) Micro services architecture working experience
5) Application Security including information security principles, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
6) Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef
7) Experience with software development frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe
8) Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 08:59:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!