Job title: Ruby On Rails (ROR) Developer
Company: Career Club
Strong OOP design and coding skills.
Fluent in data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures.
Should have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms. Should be enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1+ years of full-stack Ruby on Rails development experience
– One to three years general programming experience
– Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
– At least one year of Ruby on Rails programming experience
– Thorough understanding of the design of Ruby on Rails
– Ruby on Rails (2.x & 3.x)
– Should have experience in Development, Coding in ROR
– Experience in payment gateway integration in Rails
– Requirements Object oriented programming skills , Ruby on Rails Ajax , Ruby on Rails Testing , Web 2.0 application development , HTML/CSS , DHTML
– Description and taking the responsibility for full life cycle of your code. From implementation to testing and user acceptance to deployment.
– A passion for technology, love for writing code and a desire to make stuff work great
– Strong appreciation of what it takes to build software that people love to use
– Comfortable working in an agile team using pairing and test driven development
– Comfortable working with SQL databases, particularly MySQL
– Commitment to Agile practices, particularly test-driven development
– Publishing skills: HTML, xHTML, CSS
– Frameworks: Active record, Merb, Datamapper
– Technologies: Mootools, Lucene, Solr
Personal Skill Sets
– Good written and oral communication skills, Skill Set (Ruby on Rails Specific Candidates) Salary 2 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A. Industry IT Software – Mainframe Work Experience 1 – 4 Years Qualification Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree ,
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 06:44:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!