Job title: Principal Software Engineer – IT
- Be a key part of the full product development life cycle of software applications o Investigate and resolve complex issues in connected application stack
- Research, validate and recommend key technology decisions for the core platform
- Developing API-driven micro-services that combine into large and complex platforms
- Planning and executing highly parallel distributed object storage transformations and migrations
- Maintaining automated test suites using CI/CD tools
- Identify technical debt, derive workable plan & proposal for rewrites – technology advancements that could potentially benefit business / IT
- Bachelors or master s degree in Engineering or Computer Science o 8+ years of Software Engineering Experience with considerable years systems re-engineering form legacy to latest technologies
- Experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Familiarity with Pair programming o Good technical understanding of .Net core, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, MVC architecture is required o Hand on experience implementing DevOps
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in X-Unit or N-Unit testing frameworks.
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required o Rabbit MQ. Kafka, Stream Sets NOSQL DB – Mongo DB, Cassandra etc, o In MEM cache DB(redis/memsql)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any Cloud Technology o Automated Testing, DevOps – CI/CD
- Experience with API management such as CA Layer 7 API Management, WSO2 is a plus
- Have an understanding of or implementation experience in building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of SOA concepts is required
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required
- Agile methodology experience SCRUM
- Cloud platform concepts such as Software as a service (SaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 06:44:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!