Job title: Marketing Internship in Bangalore at Wealth Crafts
Company: Wealth Crafts
We provide goal-based financial planning, wealth management, retirement planning, and comprehensive financial planning for individuals. Our cash flow management program and treasury management services are specially tailored for corporate institutions.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Connecting with corporate entities, colleges, and hospitals
2. Explaining the benefits of financial planning awareness and convincing them to allot a slot for a financial awareness/tax planning session at the premises
3. Sending emails and calling to fix appointments
4. Preparing content/presentation for financial planning awareness programs
4. Accompanying the managers or principal planner for the presentation
5. Collecting feedback for the program
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel ( )
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan’20 and 9th Feb’20
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1000 on every Per Investor Awareness Program Scheduled that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Job offer.
Note: Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either. If you are asked to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:45:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!