Job title: Junior Audit – Retail Asset – Alerts Monitoring
Company: RiverForest Connections Private Limited
- Audit of various functions assigned from time to time.
- Compliance and Follow up
- Handling of multiple type of suspicious staff transactions which includes raising of alert / follow-up Pan India / timely & appropriate closure / updation in system,
- Review of Suspense GLs which includes reconciliation, raising of alerts for reversal of entries / follow-up with multiple departments for reversal of entries etc,
- Submission of findings /observations to the seniors,
- Preparation of MIS for internal / top management exceptionally high level of accuracy,
- Any other assignment as allocated by Team Leader.
- Should have a total banking experience of 2 to 3 years,
- The ideal candidate would be a person with good banking experience – preferably in Finance / Vigilance / RIC,
- Knowledge about banks core banking system would be preferred,
- Knowledge on monitoring of GLs/ Dummy accounts for WBO/ retail Assets / Credit cards / Direct banking,
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel is mandatory,
- Ability to plan & execute plans to meet timelines,
- Analytical mind, meticulousness, an eye for detail & research oriented for root-cause analysis to add value to staff alert process,
- Should have a problem solving approach to add value / guidance / support to business / functions to bring operational efficiency / maximize resource utilization
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 08:43:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!