Job title: Associate Professional Service Delivery Coordinator
Company: DXC Technology
Summary Coordinates delivery of company products and services according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering of end-to-end services.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 08:59:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!