Job title: Associate Agency Development Manager
Company: GenNext Human Resource Management
- Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
- Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring.
- Implementation of MLI GOLD process and adhere to the business norms.
- Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
- Ensure product knowledge by MLI ways of training.
- Field demonstration (FODs).
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same.
3.Meet Business Targets:-
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistency by regular PRP/IID/GID etc.
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan.
4.Customer Centrality :-
- Be MLI brand ambassador & a customer champion.
- Follow MLI sales practice to develop deep customer loyalty.
- Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need.
- Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per MLI standard.
- Sourcing & Selection capability.
- Nurturing & developing talent.
- Result orientation.
- Customer centrality.
- Planning & Execution.
- Achievement of business plan & GPA.
- Recruitment / Development & Activation of agent as per plan.
- Persistency as per MLI grid.
- Achieve GOLD Score as per MLI standard.
- Number of EC/MDRT agent
Required Candidate profile
- Self motivated and self starter
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must have experience in field sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Kratika Soni
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 08:54:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!